- Features & Specifications
- Package Includes
Room Alert 32E is AVTECH's most advanced hardware solution!
Room Alert 32E is AVTECH's advanced hardware solution for "IT & Facilities Room Environment Monitoring, Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action & More". It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations simultaneously. Room Alert 32E offers users the ability to monitor large numbers of sensors both indoors and out. Room Alert 32E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 32E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature, humidity, power and other environment sensor status from anywhere. Room Alert 32E comes standard in a 1U 19" configuration, however rotating mounting wings can be used to mount on a wall or other desired locations. Even better, there's more...
It Includes ALL of the following:
- The Room Alert 32E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature, Digital Humidity and Power Sensors.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and PoE compatability.
- Includes 1 external Digital Active Power Sensor (includes temperature).
- Includes 8 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity or Digital Active Power.
- Includes 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 2 relays, 2 Light Tower & Relay Adapters (LTAs), and 2 low voltage analog sensors.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 32E with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required!
The Room Alert 32E package includes a license for Device ManageR
The Room Alert 32E package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New "dashboard" capatibilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
A Super Bundle of plugins is available and includes all bundles at no extra cost for customers with GoToMyDevices Enterprise service. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH's software, download access, new versions and technical support if GoToMyDevices service is maintained on AVTECH's hardware monitors.
GoToMyDevices is AVTECH's new, state-of-the-art cloud monitoring service designed for new and existing Room Alert users. It provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web interface of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use GoToMyDevices to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 32E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers. Since Room Alert 32E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 32E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Features & Specifications For Room Alert 32E
|ID Box Model / Rack Model||RA32E|
|ID Box Dimensions||1.75" H x 3.75" D x 19" W|
|ID Box Weight||4 lbs, 11.6 oz|
|ID Box Color||Red|
|Rack Mounted Model||Included (Standard)|
|Rack Mounted Size (1U 19")||1.75" H x 3.75" D x 19" W|
|Rack Mounted Weight||4 lbs, 11.6 oz|
|Rack Mounted Color||Red|
|Rack Mounting Kit Available Separately||Included (Standard)|
|Wall Mounting Kit Available Separately||Included (Rotate Wings)|
|Ceiling Mounting Kit Available Separately||Included (Rotate Wings)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 185 °F (-40 to 85 °C)|
|Power Source||5 VDC 2A Adapter (Included)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes (IEEE 802.3af)|
|Power Compatibility||110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, RoHS|
|Power On/Off Switch||Yes|
|Built-In Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)||Yes|
|Mini UPS (MUPS) Compatible, Upgrade Cost||Yes, €95|
|MUPS Status Indicator (Red Battery / Green AC)||Yes|
|PoE & WLAN Activity Indicators (LED)||Yes, Yes|
|International Power Adapter Provided||Yes, Specific For Destination Country|
|Reset Button (Restore To Default Settings)||Yes|
|0-5V Analog Sensor Input||Yes, 2 Ports|
|External Relay Outputs||Yes, 2 Ports (0.3A@125VAC / 1A@24VDC)|
|External Light Tower & Relay Adapter Connection Port||Yes, 2 Ports|
|External Light Tower, Cable & Mounting Bracket||Optional|
|Ethernet Port & Speed||RJ-45, 10/100 Mbps BaseTX|
|Ethernet Link & Activity Indicator||Yes|
|Ethernet Cable (Included)||10', Red, Snagless|
Web Server (Built-In)
|Standalone Capability (No PC Required)||Yes|
|Built-In Web Server||Yes|
|Web Browser Interface||Yes|
|Built-In Web Server Alert Methods||Email, SMS, SNMP, Web|
|Built-In Web Server Alert Recipients||Individuals, Groups, Hierarchies|
|Built-In Ping Capability||No|
|Graphic Sensor Status Displays||Yes|
|Real-Time Digital Temperature||Yes|
|Temperature Values Displayed||Yes, Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature High / Low Watermarks Displayed||Yes|
|Real-Time Digital Humidity||Yes|
|Humidity Values Displayed||Yes, % Relative Humidity|
|Humidity High / Low Watermarks Displayed||Yes|
|Heat Index Calculated & Displayed||Yes, Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Real-Time Values In Alerts||Yes|
|Easy Click Firmware Updates||Yes|
|SNMP Enabled (Trap & Query)||Yes|
|Compatible With SNMP Monitoring Applications||Yes|
|Real-Time Logging Of Sensor Data Via...||Device ManageR & SNMP|
|Real-Time Sensor Data Feeds||HTTP, SNMP, JSON, AJAX|
|MIB Files Available||Yes, Download|
Digital Sensors (Internal & External)
|Digital Sensor Compatibility||Temperature, Outdoor Temperature, Fluid Temperature, Temperature & Humidity, Temperature & Analog, Active Power|
|Built-In Digital Sensors (Internal)||Temperature, Humidity|
|Digital Sensor Ports (External)||8 RJ-11|
|Digital Sensor Capacity (Total)||8, 30 via wireless|
|Digital Temperature Sensors (Included)||1 Internal, 1 External (via Active Power)|
|Digital Temperature Sensor Range||-67 to 257 °F (-55 to 125 °C)|
|Digital Temperature Sensor Accuracy||+ / - 0.125|
|Digital Humidity Sensors (Included)||1 Internal, 0 External|
|Digital Humidity Sensor Range||5% to 95% RH|
|Digital Humidity Sensor Accuracy||+ / - 3.5%|
|Digital Sensor Cable Type & Standard Length||RJ-11 Cable, 25'|
|Maximum Digital Sensor Cable Length||Approximately 100'|
|Digital Sensor Alert Indicator (LED)||Yes|
Switch Sensors (Internal & External)
|Switch Sensor Capacity||16, 10 via wireless|
|Built-In Switch Sensors (Internal)||Power|
|Power Sensor||1 Internal Included|
|Mini UPS & Power Sensor||Internal|
|IP Camera With Motion Sensor||Optional|
|Air Flow Sensor||Optional|
|Room Entry Sensor||Included|
|Other AVTECH Sensors (See Website)||Optional|
|Dry Contacts (On Other Sensors or Devices)||Air Conditioner, UPS, Cooler, Etc.|
|Allows Multiple Sensors On Single Channel||Yes, Via Chain or Spoke **|
|Switch Sensor Cable Type & Standard Length||2 Wire Cable, 25'|
|Maximum Switch Sensor Cable Length||Approximately 900'|
|Switch Sensor Alert Indicator (LED)||Yes|
Wireless Sensor Hubs
|WiSH Sensor Compatible (Powered or Battery)||No|
|WiSH Units Included||n/a|
|WiSH Communication Range (Distance)||n/a|
|WiSPR Sensor Compatible||No|
|WiSPR Units Included||n/a|
|WiSPR Communication Range (Distance)||n/a|
|Maximum WiSH/WiSPR Capacity (Quantity)||n/a|
|WiSH Signal Strength Indicators (LED)||n/a|
|Wireless Sensor Alert Indicator||n/a|
Bundled Device ManageR Software
|Device ManageR Software License||Full Use License Included|
The Room Alert 32E Package Includes:
- (1) Room Alert 32E Rack Unit (1U 19")
- (1) Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- (1) Built-in Digital Humidity Sensor
- (1) External Digital Active Power Sensor (w/ Temperature Sensor) (can be located up to 100' from ID box or sensor hub)
- (1) External Room Entry Sensor (can be located up to 900' from ID box or sensor hub)
- (1) Built-in Main Power Sensor
- (1) Built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- (8) External Environment Sensor Channels (for connection of external Digital Sensors)
- (16) Switch Sensor Contact Sets (for connection of external Switch Sensors)
- (2) 0-5V Analog Sensor Input Ports
- (2) Switch Sensor Contact Sets (for connection of external Switch Sensors)
- (2) External Relay Output Ports (0.3A@125VAC / 1A@24VDC)
- (2) External Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) Connection Ports
- (1) Factory Reset Button
- (1) On/Off Switch (to preserve UPS battery life)
- (1) Ethernet Connection (RJ-45)
- (1) 10' Ethernet Cable (Red)
- (1) 5V Power Adapter (110/240V, RoHS, Lead Free, international versions for all countries)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- WiSH Signal Strength Indicators (LED)
- Mini UPS Status Indicator (LED)
- LED Sensor Alert Indicators
- PoE & WLAN Activity Indictors (LED)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap & Query enabled
- Device ManageR Application Software (included at no charge)
- Printed Room Alert 32E/W User's Guide & Reference Manual
- '1 Year Personal Subscription' to GoToMyDevices Cloud Service (included at no charge)
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- '1 Year Hardware Monitor Replacement Guarantee'
- '90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee' on AVTECH sensors
- '30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee' with no questions asked return policy
- AVTECH's many years of experience since 1988
Prices & Delivery
|List Price - Standard Model||€945|
|List Price - Rack Mounted Model||€945|
|List Price - Rack Mount Kit (If Purchased Separately)||Included (Standard)|